Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I don't know why it took me so long to catch on to the fact that I could order supplies for the things I make on etsy. Instead of going over to Joann's and buying the most generic supplies available, I can now get some pretty unique alternatives.

Most recently, I purchased my own custom woven labels from worldwidelabel, and they were worth EVERY penny! They look beautiful and make my pieces look so much more professional.

The other purchase, which arrived in the mail today, was cowgirl snaps from epicerma. They are just like the white pearly snaps I'd been using from Joanns, but they come in a bunch of different bright colors. I'm super excited to start using them!

If anyone has any other suggestions of good etsy sellers to get unique supplies from, comment with a link to their shop. I'm on the prowl!

1 comment:

LittleGemsbyKari said...

ooo love those snaps! I'll keep an eye out for good shops, most of the ones i frequent only have glass and bails...