Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009


I just added four new items to my etsy shop. Two of which are super 80s retro coin purses that I am really excited about.

When I thought about shooting photos of the new pouches, I wanted something a little more attention grabbing, so I pulled my old ALF doll into the shoot and photographed the pouched sitting on his lap. I think it adds to the 80s retro-ness of the items.

What do you think of the photo? I'm hoping it will be attention grabbing enough to get into a treasury or two. Getting into treasuries has been my goal with all of my more resent item pictures. I've found that the traffic to my shop skyrockets when an item is in the treasury, so the more I am featured in, the more people will see my stuff, and hopefully eventually that will increase sales as well ( though I haven't seen that increase yet!)