Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WORDY Wednesday!

In the spirit of letting you get more of a peak into who I am, I found this questionaire over on BlackVanillaRose's blog, and I'm going to fill it out with my answers!

1. My uncle once : told me when my boyfriend of 8.5 years dumped me that "he wasn't the one." He was so, SO right!
2. Never in my life : have I fully lived up to my potential
3. When I was seventeen : I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I was SO wrong!
4. High School was : kind of boring. There were about 80 of us in my class...so we were all up in EVERYONE'S business...
5. I will never forget : the way I felt when my parents brought down a UHaul and moved me out of Brooklyn
6. I once met : Gwen Stefani. She's amazing!
7. There’s this girl I know who : is getting married in New Orleans, so I get to go there for the first time in November! I can't wait!
8. Once, at a bar : a month after our 3rd date, with no phone calls since, my future boyfriend sat his mother down right next to me, not knowing I was there, and thus began our relationship, proper.
9. By noon, I’m usually : starving, but can't take my lunch break til 2:00!
10. Last night : I went to the gym, then came home and watched the last 20 minutes of The Biggest Loser while eating frozen yogurt...
11. If only I had : a full time graphic design job
12. Next time I go to gym/church : tomorrow night / never
13. Susan Boyle : sorry to sound ignorant, but "who?"
14. What worries me most : is getting out of debt so that we can finall persue our dreams
15. When I turn my head left, I see : Three windows and a copy machine.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : A glass window with 2 holes in in that people pay me through.
17. You know I’m lying when : I blush. I'm either lying or REALLY worked up by whatever I'm talking about. Don't they say that you can tell a person's lying if they look up and to the right with their eyes? Or is it left?
18. What I miss most about the eighties : Being a kid and having no worries what so ever!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : I've honestly never read enough Shakespeare to say which character I'd be.
20. By this time next year : I will be closer to being out of debt (I hope), and maybe we will be seriously looking for a building to buy
21. A better name for me would be : I'm not sure. My name is kind of unique, and ironically I've always loved more traditional names like Jenny or Sarah.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : be getting my masters. In what, I don't know. Which is why I'm not going back to school right now :)
24. You know I like you if : I'm there. I don't waste my time being around people / things that I am either indifferent about or don't like.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my mom.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : Are we talking hair metal vs grunge, new wave vs neo-punk? rock ballads vs alternative? "80's rock" & "90s rock" is WAY too broad terms to someone who is obsessed with music.
27. Take my advice, never : put all your eggs in one basket
28. My ideal breakfast is : if I'm in the mood for something sweet: banana or blueberry pancakes. More often than not: 2 eggs overeasy, homefries, and rye toast with a glass of ornage juice and a coffee
29. A song I love, but do not own is : hmmm....i own a lot of music, so I'm not sure
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : to bring a book, because there is nothing to do there other than stop in to the hot dog stand at the center of town and get a hot dog. I'm deade serious.
31. My favorite Beatle is : Paul, I guess
32. Why won’t people : stop being all up in everyone else's business and just let people live the peaceful lives they want to live?
33. If you spend the night at my house : don't be allergic to cats, because Styles and Miyagi WILL sleep on you all night long.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : a family medical emergency. Otherwise, nothing else could stop it.
35. The world could do without : war and intollerance
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : go out dancing. I HATE dancing.
37. My favorite blonde is : duh, Gwen Stefani!
38: Paper clips are more useful than : um....?
39. If I do anything well, it’s : procrastinate
40. And by the way : it's Earth Day, do something nice for the planet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on 32 and 39!

Have you seen this - it's an awesome tale of procrastination?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P785j15Tzk

andrea creates said...

Thanks for following my blog:)
This is a very interesting post...I'll go check out the link -
Andrea

OliveStreetStudio said...

Nice! I may copy from you and post to mine....

I totally agree with your assessment of 80s vs 90s music.