Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Sorry to say there will be no pics or updates from Brimfield. We had the best intentions, but didn't make it. We woke up at 7:30am Sunday morning to hit the road for the 2 hour drive by 8. But the first thing we did was check the weather forecast, and it called for rain. We decided we didn't want to make the 2 hour drive there and then back if it was raining when we got there. The weather was supposed to be great at home, so we turned the day into a local yard saling day. Since it was Sunday, most places were picked over or packed up, but we found a few cool spots. One was a house filled with aniques to look through. I got some great photos of the place that are now available in my shop.


amber {daisy chain} said...

I've always wanted to go, but it's so far from CA! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Awesome Sara said...

i wish i could have gone, boo hoo. too bad i live in fl.