Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

manic monday

Yesterday was a jam-packed day. It started out with something I can't discuss yet, but am very excited about...sorry so vague!

Then we went up to Saratoga to look into what it would take to vend up there for the summer...not looking good :(

Then we went up to a ranch in the Adirondacks owned by boyfriend's Uncle for a family get together. His uncle has rennovated this place, and although it's a work in progress, it's an incredible place. And I didn't take pictures! Shame on me! We ended up staying there until after 1am because a poker game broke out. I had a good time even though it was slightly overwhelming.

And over the weekend, I was featured on the Photographers of Etsy Team Blog!

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

gosh can i be where u are?!?! i need a vaca