Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ten Things that Make Me Terribly Happy:

taking the idea from the wonderful post over at Rockstar Diaries, I present to you


Ten Things that Make Me Terribly Happy:

10. Chocolate


9. sewing





8. magnolia trees in blossom




7. Miyagi & Styles cuddling up while incessantly purring



6. Watching my boyfriend's band play (though I may have to wait a while for this to happen again)





5. taking pictures every single day



4. Milo



3. Unexpected day trips






2. cooking dinner together





1. him

what are the 10 things that make YOU terribly happy?


10 comments:

KatieEatsCake said...

great photos! I am especially a fan of chocolate and sewing!

LeelaBijou said...

What a great post! Yummy chocolate pic you got there... :)

LittleGemsbyKari said...

aw- def some great happy things :)

essbesee said...

And now I have to add Milo to my list as well. What a cutie. Funny, I just sent mine to rosckstar diaries yesterday. It didn't occur to me to post on my own blog. I may copy you and do just that.

essbesee said...

duh, also forgot the reason I came by - thanks for perusing the claw, will add you to my blogroll asap.

jasmine said...

i love your list. your photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Nicole said...

your photos are beautiful! great list!

match gals said...

hey thanks for the comment! if you have any stories to share we would love to hear them! thanks!

love, matchgals

twiddlestix said...

Great things! I am a big fan of chocolate and taking pictures every day too!

Oceanside Creations said...

I love this idea!