Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

apologies!

I have been neglecting this here blog lately and I want to apologize. I missed a couple feature fridays! I thought I had pre-made and scheduled posts, but it turns out that I didn't...and...and..and...I'm sorry! Not to mention I've been lagging behind in leaving comments on all of my favorite blogs. Bad blogger! Bad! I've been pretty overwhelmed lately with work and trying to work out and trying to see friends and trying to run my etsy shop...and then I got sick.

So I'm going to try to be better! I promise!

Here's a little tidbit to start with: two of my photographs are going to be in a show this weekend as part of Albany's First Friday art night. For those in the area, the gallery is at 4 Central Ave in Albany, and the opening is Friday from 7-11. I will be there hanging out all night, come by and say hi!

No comments: